Ford starting making the Super Deluxe model before the war starting in 1941. Its production was short lived due to the war but Ford restarted again in 1946. The newer models were essentially the pre-war model except with a few minor upgrades like a slightly bigger engine and a revised grill. Before Henry Ford passed away in 1947 he said that cars were selling at such a high rate that only minor changes were needed in their models from year to year.
This Super Deluxe is in amazing condition. It has an old school exterior color which fit the 1940’s perfectly. The convertible top is brand new and works flawlessly. The leather interior with a dim marble pattern makes it seem as if you’ve teleported back in time. This is a large and heavy unit but the quality of the rebuild makes it very pleasing to drive.
- All chrome and stainless steel was rebuilt and polished
- Custom built exhaust system
- Engine and transmission completely rebuilt to factory specs
- Exterior was completely rebuilt with new paint.
- New factory convertible top
- New factory interior including front and rear seats, carpet, door panels
- New front and rear brakes
- New front and rear shocks
- New front suspension
- Rear end was completely rebuilt to factory specs
Model: Super Deluxe Convertible
Mileage: 85,742 Miles
Engine: 239ci – 100HP
Transmission: 3-speed standard
Exterior Body Color: Cream Yellow
Soft top color: Light Brown
Interior: Marble Brown with wooden accents
Seating type: Bench in front and back