If you were asked to close your eyes and picture a classic Mercedes-Benz convertible, this is most likely the car that would come to mind. Though mid size, this big boy is a smooth and fast traveler. Sitting halfway between flashy and restrained, this car was designed for the wealthiest of the time. It can be enjoyed with the top up or down which makes it even more of an attractive collectible.
A perfect depiction of a classic Mercedes Convertible in absolutely pristine condition.
- Chrome and stainless polished to a mirror like finish
- Engine is original and in great shape
- New factory exhaust system
- New front suspension
- New hoses, belt and wiring
- New weather stripping on doors, windows, trunk, convertible top
Model: 280 SE Cabriolet
Mileage: 9,547 miles
Engine: 2.8 Litre – 160 HP
Transmission – 4-speed Automatic
Exterior Body Color: Silver Metallic
Soft Top color: Navy Blue
Interior: Navy blue leather
Seating type: 2 bucket seats in front, bench in back